Skip to Questions

LibAnswers - Ask a Question and Search for Information at the BHCC Library & Learning Commons

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword, e.g., point of view database

I am looking for the following article "Applying Single-Case Evaluation in Social Work by MANSOOR A. F. KAZI and JOE WILSON"

Last Updated: Nov 21, 2016  |  0 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


To find an article like this, you need to know the journal in which it was published.  I did an internet search on the article title and found that it was published in the British Journal of Social Work.

Then I went to the Databases part of the library's website,, clicked on the tab, Additional Resources and Database Trials, clicked on Serials Solutions, entered the name of the Journal and found that the journal is available in the database called SocINDEX with Full Text.  

Once in that database, I did a search on the title of the article and found the article.

Answered by Andy McCarthyBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Need help now? Ask your librarian.

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from Bunker Hill Community College LibGuides